The Wooster Community Hospital is located on the ground floor directly across from the central elevators. We are a full service pharmacy serving our community in a professional and caring way.
- Fast, accurate, and friendly service
- Little or no waiting in line
- Accepts ALL major insurance plans
- 24-hour online refill requests, or by phone
- Over the counter medications also available
- No Hassle Prescription Transfers
- Special, convenient 15 minute parking spots for the pharmacy
We are open Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
Call the Pharmacy
My Medicine List
Online Refill Request
WCH eCare allows you to conveniently and effortlessly manage your Wooster Community Hospital experience online. Our eCare service lets you pay your bill, view upcoming appointment times, pre-register and cancel appointments, view results, and much more. If you are already an eCare member and would like to log in to your account, or if you are interested in setting up a new account, please visit our WCH eCare page.
Wooster Community Hospital offers transportation to the Hospital, HealthPoint, and physician offices on our Active Medical Staff located in Wooster including the: Medical Office Building at the Hospital, Milltown Professional Building, the Cleveland Clinic in Wooster, and Wooster Eye Clinic. For more information about Wooster Community Hospitals transportation services please navigate to the Transportation Services page.