Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Expert Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Care
Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, provides expert, compassionate medical and surgical care that will help you achieve optimum healing and get you back to your life.
In 2012, Wooster Community Hospital Health System partnered with The Ohio State University Wexner Center. This allows WCH patients convenient access to all the top orthopedic providers in the region specializing in treating and managing a wide range of orthopedic injuries and diseases.
For more information about Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, an affiliate of Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 202-3420.
Our health care providers are available to treat problems related to:
- Elbow pain: tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, loose bone fragments and cartilage
- Hip pain: osteoarthritis, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) and labral tear
- Knee pain: arthritis, ACL injury, meniscus tear, patellofemoral syndrome
- Shoulder pain: instability, labral tear, rotator cuff tear, shoulder impingement syndrome
- Wrist pain: wrist fracture, ganglion cyst, ligament tear
- Strains and sprains
- Back injury or pain
- Neck pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
You should also contact Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine if you:
- Are uncertain how severe your injury is
- Are unsure how to care for an injury
- Experience tenderness to the touch on the injury
- See red streaks spreading from the location of the injury
- Re-injured a body part that was previously injured
- Cannot move or bear weight on an injury
New Patient Forms
Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is located at WCH’s HealthPoint facility.
3727 Friendsville Road, Suite 5
Wooster, OH 44691