Wooster Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Elective Surgery at WCH is OPEN for all Procedures
What you need to know...
- Patients will be scheduled for surgery at a minimum of 2-3 days after their office visit with their surgeon.
- COVID-19 testing occurs the day prior to surgery in most cases, once the patient is tested they are required to self-quarantine until their time of surgery.
- Surgical patients may have one person with them as a support person and driver.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 12 may have two support people, one of which must be the legal guardian of the patient.
- The support person(s) and patient will be screened when entering WCH and will be required to wear a mask for the duration of time at the hospital.
All these precautions are in place to assure the safety of all patients and staff member
Correct Imperfections with Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery Services
Wooster Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, specializes in providing reconstructive and cosmetic services to correct imperfections and help you look, function, and feel your best.
For more information about Wooster Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 202-3350.
Now offering Botox - call our office for more information.
YOUR BEST YOU IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card*, you’ll find a wide array of monthly payment options to help your reach your individual goals.
The ALPHAEON CREDIT card allows you to move forward today without delay. Plus, with special financing options not available with other credit cards, you may find the ALPHAEON CREDIT card is the better way to pay.
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you can receive the care your physician recommends with flexible payment options that fit your lifestyle.
Apply today so you can focus on looking, feeling, and being your best.
Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Breast augmentation, reduction, lift, or reconstruction
- Hand surgery
- Scar revision
- Skin cancer removal with reconstruction
- Surgical treatment for wounds and burns
- Tummy tuck
- Laser Treatment: hair removal, skin pigment correction, vascular vein removal, acne scaring, and tattoo removal
- For self-pay patients interested in breast augmentation, the following are estimated prices for some services (prices subject to change):
- Saline implant: $6,000
- Cohesive gel implant: $6,750
- Breast lift: $7,040
- Breast reduction: $6,000
Lumenis Laser Technology
- Cheeks - $200
- Chin - $100
- Forehead - $150
- Nose - $75
- Face - $300
- Body (small) - $150
- Body (medium) - $250
- Body (large) - $350
- Brown Spots on Hands - $175
- Full Face PhotoFractional (IPL + ResurFX) - $849
- Full Face ResurFX only - $599
- Partial Face or Smaller Area ResurFX only - $399
- Scar Treatment (small) - $199
- Scar Treatment (Med/Lg) - $299
- Striae Treatment (small) - $399
- Striae Treatment (Med/Lg) - $599
- Small Area (spots) - $79
- Medium Area (half cheek) - $99
- Large Area (both cheeks) - $129
- Cheeks - $129
- Face - $199
- Neck - $119
- Underarms - $149
- Upper Arms - $199
- Lower Arms - $199
- Bikini - $269
- Lip or Chin - $149
- Lip/Chin Package - $249
- Lip, Chin and Neck Pkg - $299
- Brazilian - $269
- Upper Legs - $449
- Lower Legs - $449
- Full Legs - $549
- Full Arms - $299
- Leg Veins/Port Wine Stains/Misc. Deep Vascular (small) - $129
- Leg Veins/Port Wine Stains/ Misc. Deep Vascular (medium or large) - $219
- Facial Vessels (small) - $200
- Facial Vessels (medium) - $300
- Facial Vessels (large) - $350
- Body Vessels (small) - $250
- Body Vessels (medium) - $350
- Body Vessels (large) - $400
- Full Face - $250
- Full Neck - $250
- Full Pigment - $250
- Tattoo Removal (black, dark blue only) - $400
New Patient Forms
Wooster Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is located on the second floor of the Milltown Professional Building.
128 E. Milltown Road, Suite 201
Wooster, OH 44691