About Wooster Community Hospital
Full-Service and Acute-Care Facility in Wayne County, Ohio
Wooster Community Hospital (WCH) Health System is a 173-bed, full-service and acute-care facility. Located in Wooster, the hub of Wayne County, Ohio. Since our inception in 1950, we have expanded our facilities and added services to meet the needs of patients in our community.
Today we offer a complete range of inpatient and outpatient services, including cardiovascular services, comprehensive cancer care, advanced imaging services, total joint replacement, rehabilitation, sleep medicine center, wound healing center and hyperbaric oxygen therapy, ambulatory surgery center, walk-in care clinic, telehealth, and much more.
We provide services at the following locations:
- Wooster Community Hospital (Main Campus, including: imaging services/MRI, Cardiovascular Institute, Women's Pavilion/Obstetrics and lab services)
- Outpatient Pavilion (Main Campus, including: Women's Specialty Center, Bone Densitometry, mammography, & ultrasound, cancer treatment, and Bloomington Women's Care, WCH Surgical Associates, Wooster Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and radiation oncology)
- HealthPoint (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, exercise science, nutrition, warm-water aquatic therapy, strength and conditioning, massotherapy, and athletic training)
- Milltown Professional Building (WCH Service Center with lab, imaging, and registration services, as well as medical practices)
- WCH Medical Building (Lab, Bloomington Endocrinology, and Bloomington Internal Medicine)
- Wooster Hospital Annex Building (Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Healing Center)
- Multi-Specialty Physician Center (medical practices, including: Wooster OB/GYN, Wooster Urology, and the Pain Management Institute)
- Beall Professional Center (Behavioral Health Services, Bloomington Internal Medicine - *Dr. Kirchner* and Bloomington Endocrinology)
- Mt. Hope NowClinic (Walk-In Care & Lab services)
Wooster Community Hospital strives to provide quality health care services to all people, all the time. Through ongoing quality improvement initiatives, you can be confident that we are always working to provide you with the highest quality care and treatment. We strive for excellence and have achieved recognition for our patient care quality.
WCH Quality Policy
Wooster Community Hospital commits to:
- Providing treatment that is personal and relevant to the individual needs of our patients
- Continual improvement through the implementation of quality standards and evidence-based best practice
- Preventing incidents to patients, customers, employees, and the environment through proactive risk management
- Practicing a culture of transparency and accountability
At all times, we aim to achieve optimum health outcomes and attain 90 percent or higher patient satisfaction ratings.
Browse the pages below to learn more about WCH.
WCH complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. See our full nondiscrimination statement.