Occupational Health/Corporate Care
Corporate Care of Wooster Community Hospital is a service that WCH established in 2013, partnering with local businesses to assist with the health care needs of their employees. Services are delivered at HealthPoint, Wooster Community Hospital’s medically based health and wellness facility.
Corporate Care Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5 pm
WCH Corporate Care services include:
We offer a variety of occupational health services delivered by health care providers at our urgent care facility (NowClinic), WCH’s health and wellness facility (HealthPoint), Milltown Family Physicians, and Wooster Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates.
The occupational health services we provide for you and your employees include:
- Audiology Exams
- CPR/AED Training
- Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Nonemergency Medical Care
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- DOT physicals (performed by DOT-certified physicians or PAs)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Specialized physicals, if needed
- Flu and Shingles Shots
- TB Testing
- First Responder Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Drug-Free Safety Program for Employees and Supervisors
- Process workers’ compensation paperwork
- Collaborate with you, your managed care organization, and physician offices
- Schedule appointments for employees
- Milltown Family Physicians: Dr. Amy Jolliff and Dr. Paul Nielsen
- Wooster Plastic Surgery: Dr. James Slaby
- Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: Dr. Anne Marie Chicorelli
- Pain Management Institute: Dr. A. Harris Basali
- Wooster Eye Center: Dr. Thomas C. Fenzl, Dr. Jeffrey W. Perkins, and Dr. Anson T. Miedel
- NowClinic (Wooster Community Hospital’s urgent-care facility located at the HealthPoint wellness facility)
We can assist with your company’s health and wellness programming.
With the continuing rise of health care costs, a successful employee wellness program can help address some of the issues that are driving costs, while enhancing the health and well-being of your workforce.
We offer numerous services to assist you with your health and wellness initiatives, including:
- Biometric Screening
- Educational Presentation
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Exercise Specialist
- Health Coach
- Health Risk Assessment
- Healthy Living Weight Management Class
- On-site Professional
- Policy Implementation Assistance
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Stress Management Series
- Wellness Challenges
Online Wellness Portal
The online wellness portal is a great way to engage with and empower your employees to live a healthy lifestyle around the clock. Employees can conveniently access wellness programming and personal information at any time, 24/7.
Features available via the online wellness portal include:
- Healthy Activity Tracker – Participants log changes in their biometric data, record their health activities and aerobic miles, track individual progress toward health goals, log participation in health classes and events, generate personal reports that summarize their progress, and earn monthly wellness points for completing healthy activities that can be used in the rewards program.
- Health Risk Assessment – This health questionnaire is designed to identify potential health risks for individuals and to deliver tips to improve their quality of life.
- Monthly Wellness Challenges – These company-wide, 30-day challenges are meant to keep things lively and to avoid boredom while participating in the wellness program.
- Healthy Living Videos – Ways to make healthy choices in your day-to-day life are delivered in these friendly, easy-to-digest short videos.
- WellSource’s “Ask the Doctor” Library – An easy way for participants to see if their health question has already been answered.
Employers can improve employee participation in wellness programming by awarding points, informing participants of personal accomplishments through monthly activity reports, evaluating active participation, and more.