WCH Surgical Associates
WCH Surgical Associates, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, offers exceptional, highly trained surgical care to individuals with a variety of concerns.
For more information about WCH Surgical Associates at Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 287-2595.
Procedures performed by WCH Surgical Associates include:
- Appendix removal
- Breast biopsy and surgery for benign and malignant breast disease
- Upper and lower endoscopies
- Esophageal reflux surgery
- Excision of cysts, masses and skin lesions
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hemorrhoid treatment/surgery
- Repair of hernias of the groin, umbilicus and abdominal wall
- Hiatal hernia repair
- Surgery for cancers of the large and small bowel
- Thyroid biopsy and surgery
- Vascular port/dialysis catheter placement
- Surgery for carotid stenosis
- Creation and management of arteriovenous fistula for renal dialysis
- Surgical intervention for peripheral arterial disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms repair
Open Access Colonoscopies
WCH Surgical Associates uses the latest technology, equipment, and techniques, including access to the entire WCH Health System resources, if needed. We are committed to providing excellent, quality care for all your surgical needs.
Certain procedures may be eligible for robotic-assisted surgery. Ask your surgeon if your procedure qualifies, or if you want more information.
New Patient Forms
WCH Surgical Associates is located in the outpatient pavilion of WCH’s main campus.
1761 Beall Avenue, Suite 102
Wooster, OH 44691