WCH Surgical Associates
WCH Surgical Associates uses the latest technology, equipment, and techniques, including access to the entire WCH Health System resources, if needed. We are committed to providing excellent, quality care for all your surgical needs.
WCH Surgical Associates is part of Bloomington Medical Services, an affiliate of Wooster Community Hospital Health System.
Certain procedures may be eligible for robotic-assisted surgery, ask your surgeon if our procedure qualifies, or if you want more information.
Procedures performed by WCH Surgical Associates include:
- Appendix removal
- Breast biopsy and surgery for benign and malignant breast disease
- Upper and lower endoscopies
- Esophageal reflux surgery
- Excision of cysts, masses and skin lesions
- Endocrine surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hemorrhoid treatment/surgery
- Repair of hernias of the groin, umbilicus and abdominal wall
- Hiatal hernia repair
- Surgery for cancers of the large and small bowel
- Thyroid biopsy and surgery
- Vascular port/dialysis catheter placement
- Surgery for carotid stenosis
- Creation and management of arteriovenous fistula for renal dialysis
- Surgical intervention for peripheral arterial disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms repair
If you are at increased risk for colorectal cancer, you may need to begin screening earlier and be screened more often. Risk factors include:
- Family history of colorectal cancer
- Personal history of colorectal cancer or certain types of polyps
- Personal history of inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease)
- Prior history of radiation to the abdomen or pelvic area to treat a prior cancer
If you have any of these risk factors, it’s critically important to schedule a screening colonoscopy. No referral is necessary to receive a screening – all you need to do is call us to schedule one at 330) 202-5686.
Meet the Surgical Providers
- MichaelBortzMDGeneral SurgeryEndocrine SurgeryWoosterLearn More
- AnthonyCalabrettaMDGeneral SurgeryWoosterLearn More
- RobertCebulMDGeneral SurgeryVascular SurgeryWoosterLearn More
- TameraRobothamMDGeneral SurgeryWoosterLearn More
- AmandaGriffithPA-CGeneral SurgeryWoosterLearn More
New Patient Forms
WCH Surgical Associates is located in the outpatient pavilion of WCH’s main campus.
1761 Beall Avenue, Suite 102
Wooster, OH 44691