WCH Surgical Associates
WCH Surgical Associates, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, offers exceptional, highly trained surgical care to individuals with a variety of concerns.
Elective Surgery at WCH is OPEN for all Procedures
What you need to know...
- Patients will be scheduled for surgery at a minimum of 2-3 days after their office visit with their surgeon.
- COVID-19 testing occurs the day prior to surgery in most cases, once the patient is tested they are required to self-quarantine until their time of surgery.
- Surgical patients may have one person with them as a support person and driver.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 12 may have two support people, one of which must be the legal guardian of the patient.
- The support person(s) and patient will be screened when entering WCH and will be required to wear a mask for the duration of time at the hospital.
All these precautions are in place to assure the safety of all patients and staff member
For more information about WCH Surgical Associates at Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 287-2595.
Procedures performed by WCH Surgical Associates include:
- Appendix removal
- Breast biopsy and surgery for benign and malignant breast disease
- Upper and lower endoscopies
- Esophageal reflux surgery
- Excision of cysts, masses and skin lesions
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hemorrhoid treatment/surgery
- Repair of hernias of the groin, umbilicus and abdominal wall
- Hiatal hernia repair
- Surgery for cancers of the large and small bowel
- Thyroid biopsy and surgery
- Vascular port/dialysis catheter placement
- Surgery for carotid stenosis
- Creation and management of arteriovenous fistula for renal dialysis
- Surgical intervention for peripheral arterial disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms repair
Open Access Colonoscopies
WCH Surgical Associates uses the latest technology, equipment, and techniques, including access to the entire WCH Health System resources, if needed. We are committed to providing excellent, quality care for all your surgical needs.
Certain procedures may be eligible for robotic-assisted surgery. Ask your surgeon if your procedure qualifies, or if you want more information.
New Patient Forms
WCH Surgical Associates is located in the outpatient pavilion of WCH’s main campus.
1761 Beall Avenue, Suite 102
Wooster, OH 44691