CPR Courses at Wooster Community Hospital
American Heart Association (AHA) Classes
Wooster Community Hospital is an Authorized Training Center for the American Heart Association. We offer a variety of classes that are led by highly trained professional instructors.
These courses include Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Advanced Pediatric Life Support (PALS). Classes are offered in a variety of formats, all following AHA guidelines. The BLS and ACLS instructor lead classes provide EMS continuing education (CECBSEMS). All Heartcode online classes provide continuing education credits for EMS, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse practitioners, and registered nurses.
CPR AED and 1st aid classes for non-healthcare providers are available in the community. Please contact us for more information.
To register for a class, complete the appropriate registration form below and submit a payment to the AHA office for the exact amount of cash or a check payable to WCH c/o AHA. We do not accept credit card payment at this time.
- 2019 Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- 2019 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers
- 2019 Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers
- 2020 Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- 2020 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers
- 2020 Prediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds issued for missed classes or classes canceled by the student less than 72 hours prior to class. Access keys that have been issued cannot be returned or refunded.
For questions or to register, please contact: