Gynecologists in Wooster, OH
Comprehensive medical care for women’s sexual and reproductive health
At Wooster Community Hospital, we offer comprehensive, full-service medical care for all of a woman’s sexual and reproductive health needs. It is recommended that all women, from puberty on, have an annual gynecological checkup, often referred to as the well-woman exam.
Our gynecologists are specialists who diagnose and treat diseases of the female reproductive system, including the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries, vagina, and vulva.
The conditions we treat and services we provide include:
- Birth control and family planning
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Fibroids and polycystic ovary syndrome
- Menopause symptom management
- Menstrual irregularities
- Pelvic disorders such as pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) tests, including for the human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Urinary issues such as bladder infections and incontinence
- Vaginal infections
- Well-woman exams, including pelvic exam, Pap smear, and breast examination
The WCH Women's Specialty Center is dedicated to screening for instances of potentially cancerous cells in breast tissue.
The providers at Bloomington Women’s Care, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, focus on serving women’s health needs for all stages of life – including general gynecology care, minimally invasive surgery, and contraception services.