Bloomington Women’s Care
Comprehensive OB/GYN Services in Wooster, OH
Elective Surgery at WCH is OPEN for all Procedures
What you need to know...
- Patients will be scheduled for surgery at a minimum of 2-3 days after their office visit with their surgeon.
- COVID-19 testing occurs the day prior to surgery in most cases, once the patient is tested they are required to self-quarantine until their time of surgery.
- Surgical patients may have one person with them as a support person and driver.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 12 may have two support people, one of which must be the legal guardian of the patient.
- The support person(s) and patient will be screened when entering WCH and will be required to wear a mask for the duration of time at the hospital.
All these precautions are in place to assure the safety of all patients and staff member
Bloomington Women’s Care, part of Wooster Community Hospital Health System, focuses on serving women’s health needs for all stages of life.
Contact us today to learn how the compassionate team at Bloomington Women’s Care, an affiliate of Wooster Community Hospital, can serve your women’s health needs. Call us at (330) 202-5662.
We will support and empower our patients throughout all stages of life to be the healthiest versions of themselves physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
We are dedicated to providing the care you deserve. Visit us for all of your obstetrical and gynecology needs:
- Fertility evaluation
- Pregnancy testing
- Miscarriage treatment
- Prenatal care
- Fetal assessment and monitoring, including ultrasound
- Delivery options including elective cesarean section
- Post-partum care
- Annual well-woman exams including Pap smears and breast exams
- Contraceptive counseling and family planning
- Menopause management and hormone replacement therapy
- Osteoporosis prevention
- STD screening
- Evaluation and treatment of
- Gynecologic surgery
New Patient Forms
Bloomington Women’s Care is located on the first floor of the outpatient pavilion of the WCH main campus.
1761 Beall Avenue, Suite 103
Wooster, OH 44691