Patients & Visitors at Wooster Community Hospital
Wooster Community Hospital strives to exceed your expectations as a patient and to make visitors feel welcome. Browse the pages below for helpful information, and contact us at (330) 263-8100 if you have any questions or need assistance.
Nondiscrimination & Language Services
Online Bill Pay
Patient Portal – WCH eCare
Send a Card
Shop for a Gift
Patient Care & Privacy
- Private Rooms: Anytime, based on the needs and status of the patient
- Women’s Pavilion: Anytime, based on the needs and status of the patient
- Inpatient Rehab: Monday - Friday, 4 pm - 8 pm
- Intensive Care Unit (up to two visitors at a time):
- Monday - Friday, 11 am - 8 pm
- Saturday, 12 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday, 11 am - 8 pm
- Breakfast: 7 am - 10 am
- Lunch: 11 am - 2:30 pm
- Visitors can dial 8192 to order off the patient menu and have food delivered directly to a patient’s room.
Subway Cafe Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 9 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9 pm
Learn more about our dining options.