Patients & Visitors at Wooster Community Hospital
Wooster Community Hospital remains vigilant in providing a safe environment for our patients and staff. Below is our current visitor policy in place as of December 21, 2020. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this challenging time together.
May only enter Hospital for:
- 2 support person per patient visit.
- Unfortunately, children under 14 are not permitted.
- Both parents may accompany a pediatric patient.
- We are allowing 2 healthy support people to be with you throughout your entire hospital stay in the Women’s Pavilion. We do ask that you choose the same two people who will support you throughout your entire stay. No children or siblings are allowed at this time.
Mask required to enter the building
If You Are Unable to Visit
If you are unable to visit, Hospital staff will make every effort to connect with you regularly to discuss your loved one’s condition and needs. You are welcome to call the nursing unit for updates or you can contact the patient directly using their cell phone or their hospital room phone.
ICU (330) 263-8370
PCU (330) 202-5640
MS2 (330) 287-2740
MS3 (330) 287-2940
Emergency Department (330) 263-8444
Ambulatory Care (330) 263-8271
Women’s Pavilion (WP) (330) 202-5540
Transitional Care Unit (TCU) (330) 287-5900
Inpatient Rehab Unit (330) 263-8421
Hospital Operator may connect directly to patient's room (330) 263-8100
Wooster Community Hospital strives to exceed your expectations as a patient and to make visitors feel welcome. Browse the pages below for helpful information, and contact us at (330) 263-8144 if you have any questions or need assistance.
Nondiscrimination & Language Services
Online Bill Pay
Patient Portal – WCH eCare
Send a Card
Shop for a Gift
Patient Care & Privacy
- Breakfast: 7 am - 10 am
- Lunch: 11 am - 2:30 pm
- Visitors can dial 8192 to order off the patient menu and have food delivered directly to a patient’s room.
Subway Cafe Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 9 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9 pm
Learn more about our dining options.