Patients & Visitors at Wooster Community Hospital
In following suit with other hospitals in the area and to keep our patients and employees as safe as possible, we are further restricting our visiting hours.
VISITORS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED with limited exceptions:
- Minor patients < 18 years old: two (2) healthy parents (or guardians) permitted
- Pediatric surgical patients: two (2) healthy parents (or guardians) will be permitted
- Women’s Pavilion (OB): one (1) healthy support person will be permitted
- End of life circumstances and Emergency Department: special considerations will be made
- Outpatient Surgery, procedure, or office visit: 1 support person admitted
*1 support person can accompany adults for outpatient appointments or testing
Wooster Community Hospital strives to exceed your expectations as a patient and to make visitors feel welcome. Browse the pages below for helpful information, and contact us at (330) 263-8100 if you have any questions or need assistance.
Nondiscrimination & Language Services
Online Bill Pay
Patient Portal – WCH eCare
Send a Card
Shop for a Gift
Patient Care & Privacy
- Private Rooms: Anytime, based on the needs and status of the patient
- Women’s Pavilion: Anytime, based on the needs and status of the patient
- Inpatient Rehab: Monday - Friday, 4 pm - 8 pm
- Intensive Care Unit (up to two visitors at a time):
- Monday - Friday, 11 am - 8 pm
- Saturday, 12 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday, 11 am - 8 pm
- Breakfast: 7 am - 10 am
- Lunch: 11 am - 2:30 pm
- Visitors can dial 8192 to order off the patient menu and have food delivered directly to a patient’s room.
Subway Cafe Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 6 am - 9 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 9 pm
Learn more about our dining options.