WCH Transportation Services
In keeping with its mission to provide quality health care that is convenient for patients, the Wooster Community Hospital Foundation provides free transportation for Wooster patients with health care needs. The service transports patients to the hospital (main campus), HealthPoint (north campus), and the offices of our WCH Health System care providers located in Wooster.
Transportation services are free and available Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
For eastern Wayne County, transportation is offered through the route service on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
In order to utilize the service, patients must be able to get in and out of the van unassisted and on their own. The Transportation Guidelines will provide you with more information about our transportation services. We require a minimum notice of 24 hours for a first-time request (if not already scheduled in our system).
Prescription Delivery Service
Wooster Community Pharmacy is now offering a prescription delivery service.
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- $5.00 delivery fee
- Delivery within a 10-mile radius
- We have many over-the-counter items that may be ADDED to the delivery.
How to Request your Delivery:
• Simply call (330)202-5570, pay for your prescription over the phone by credit card, and request to have the medication delivered.
• The prescription should be requested before noon in order to be delivered the following day(s).
• Someone must be present at the residence to sign for the prescription delivery.
• Prescription counseling is available over the phone.
Cancellation Policy Due to Weather
If Wooster City Schools close due to inclement weather – such as due to snow or freezing rain – then our transportation service will also be closed that day. Please check WQKT for any closings.
For more information, contact Wooster Community Hospital Transportation Services at (330) 263-8144.