Surgical and Nonsurgical Orthopedic Care
The Orthopedic Specialists expand the range of surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic care available to WCH patients.
The WCH orthopedic professionals includes physicians and specialists from Bloomington Orthopedic Specialists and the Ohio State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
What this means for our patients is that you have access to a broad network of specialists who can diagnose, treat, and help you prevent injuries or disease that can affect your bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and other connective tissue.
So, whether you’ve experienced an acute or chronic orthopedic injury — anything from ankle sprains to rotator cuff tears to joint replacements — we have the experts in place to give you the best orthopedic care when and where you need it.
Meet the Orthopedic Providers
Our health care providers are available to treat problems related to:
- Elbow pain: tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, loose bone fragments and cartilage
- Hip pain: osteoarthritis, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) and labral tear
- Knee pain: arthritis, ACL injury, meniscus tear, patellofemoral syndrome
- Shoulder pain: instability, labral tear, rotator cuff tear, shoulder impingement syndrome
- Wrist pain: wrist fracture, ganglion cyst, ligament tear
- Strains and sprains
- Back injury or pain
- Neck pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
You should also contact our orthopedic specialists if you:
- Are uncertain how severe your injury is
- Are unsure how to care for an injury
- Experience tenderness to the touch on the injury
- See red streaks spreading from the location of the injury
- Re-injured a body part that was previously injured
- Cannot move or bear weight on an injury
For more information about Bloomington Orthopedic Specialists, call (330) 202-3420.
Read Our Article:
New Option Available for Pre Op Treatment Prior to Knee Replacement
NEW PATIENT FORMS
3727 Friendsville Road, Suite 5
Wooster OH 44691