Wooster Community Pharmacy
The Wooster Community Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the main campus, directly across from the central elevators. We are a full-service pharmacy serving our community in a professional and caring way.
Our pharmacy offers the following benefits:
- Fast, accurate, and friendly service
- Little or no wait
- All major insurance plans accepted
- 24-hour refill requests available online or by phone at (330) 202-5570
- Over-the-counter medications available
- No-hassle prescription transfers
- Convenient 15-minute parking spots for pharmacy customers only in parking lot "A" east
Our pharmacist will individualize prescriptions specifically for you! Drug compounding is a process of combining ingredients to create a customized medication specific to patient needs.
- hormone replacement therapy
- women’s health
- pain management
Pharmacy Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
My Medicine List is a great tool to help you keep track of your medicines. We recommend keeping the completed list in your purse or wallet in case of emergency.
To reach the pharmacy at Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 202-5570.