Wooster Community Pharmacy
Curbside Prescription Pick-up
To keep our patients safe during these troubling times, Wooster Community Pharmacy will provide a curbside pick -up option at the north door of the hospital, located near the Outpatient Pavilion, in addition to a mailing option. Look for the sidewalk sign to locate the door.
Hours of Curbside Pick-up Service:
To use the curbside pick-up:
- call ahead to the pharmacy at 330-202-5570
- provide the number of prescriptions you are expecting and provide a description of the vehicle
- If someone other than yourself will be picking up the prescription(s), let the pharmacy know the name of the individual
Cash, check and credit cards are accepted. To expedite service, credit cards are preferred since payment information can be taken over the phone.
A member of the pharmacy staff will bring the prescription to your car! Call the number provided on the sign as soon as you arrive.
If you are picking up a prescription for someone other than yourself, you will need to know the patient name and date of birth.
The Wooster Community Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the main campus, directly across from the central elevators. We are a full-service pharmacy serving our community in a professional and caring way.
Our pharmacy offers the following benefits:
- Fast, accurate, and friendly service
- Little or no wait
- All major insurance plans accepted
- 24-hour refill requests available online or by phone at (330) 202-5570
- Over-the-counter medications available
- No-hassle prescription transfers
- Convenient 15-minute parking spots for pharmacy customers only in parking lot "A" east
Our pharmacist will individualize prescriptions specifically for you! Drug compounding is a process of combining ingredients to create a customized medication specific to patient needs.
- hormone replacement therapy
- women’s health
- pain management
Pharmacy Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
My Medicine List is a great tool to help you keep track of your medicines. We recommend keeping the completed list in your purse or wallet in case of emergency.
To reach the pharmacy at Wooster Community Hospital, call (330) 202-5570.