Pulmonary Medicine of Wooster
Find a Pulmonologist in Wooster, OH
Pulmonary Medicine of Wooster is part of Bloomington Medical Services, an affiliate of Wooster Community Hospital Health System. The practice provides expert care, testing, and monitoring services related to the lungs, breathing, and oxygen levels. We serve a variety of patients, including teens with asthma, adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and pneumonia, and workers with occupational lung disease. Find out more about our pulmonary health services.
Our health care team provides care to individuals who are either admitted to Wooster Community Hospital or are outpatient visitors.
For more information about Pulmonary Medicine of Wooster call (330) 462-7001.
While you are in the hospital, the pulmonary medicine team can help:
- Monitor the body’s oxygen levels
- Clear airways and provide aerosol therapy
- Manage and maintain ventilator support devices, including bipap/CPAP machines
- Educate patients and caregivers on a patient’s current lung condition
For those visiting us on an outpatient basis, we provide a variety of other services, including:
- Lung disease and cancer detection, usually conducted by endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive procedure
- Assessing the body’s flow of air, often with pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Asthma testing
- Monitoring of current lung and breathing treatments
- A six-week tobacco cessation program
- Lung Cancer Screening
Pulmonary Medicine of Wooster is located in the outpatient pavilion of WCH’s main campus.
1761 Beall Avenue, Suite 101
Wooster, OH 44691
“It was so convenient to be able to do everything in Wooster,” said Susan Lehman. “If I had needed to drive somewhere else it would’ve been so much more difficult.”
Keep up with the latest developments in health care, as well as news about Wooster Community Hospital and events we sponsor.