Whether you are a young adult, middle-aged, or a senior, maintaining your health and wellness is one of your most important priorities. That is why membership in a medically based health and wellness center like the one located in the HealthPoint building at Wooster Community Hospital should be at the top of your to-do list.
Not only does the HealthPoint Health and Wellness facility include a spacious gym area and warm-water pool, but also a large- and small-group studio for exercise and fitness classes. It also offers a wide variety of services including personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, and so much more.
Let’s take a closer look at what the HealthPoint Health and Wellness Center has to offer and how you can make the most of it.
The Benefits of Membership in a Wellness Center
Taking advantage of the facilities at a wellness center offers many health benefits, including:
- Developing healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and weight loss.
- Improving chronic pain through a group exercise program and/or personal training.
- Overcoming anxiety and depression through social interaction, relaxation techniques, massage, and devoted areas of rest.
- Improving your confidence, self-esteem, and social and work performance through activities that generate a general sense of well-being.
The HealthPoint Health and Wellness Center offers a wealth of services and amenities designed to enhance your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. These include:
- Personal training with state-of-the-art equipment customized to meet your goals and needs. Our trainers provide individual or small group training and sports-performance training in a fun, non-intimidating environment designed to generate results.
- Massage therapy is provided by therapists uniquely trained in sports, relaxation, and therapeutic techniques.
- A large, warm-water pool for your personal use or as part of a group aquatic exercise program appropriate for people of all skill levels.
- A fun Kids Korner childcare area where you can drop off your child while you work out.
- The Joyful Café coffee shop, where you can relax and enjoy refreshments before or after your workout.
WELLNESS CENTER IN WOOSTER, OHIO
HealthPoint’s Health and Wellness Center offers multiple membership options—both short and long-term – to fit your lifestyle, providing access to the above-mentioned facilities and numerous other services. Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited access to cardiovascular and strength-training equipment
- Unlimited land, water, and cycling exercise classes
- Open swim in our warm-water therapy pool
- Daily locker use
- Towel service
HealthPoint Health and Wellness members also have the opportunity to take part in a personalized orientation/design program with quarterly follow-up appointments that are conducted by an exercise physiologist to ensure that your routine is safe and effective –at no extra charge.
You can even download the HealthPoint Health and Wellness app to manage your membership, schedule classes, check into the facility with your virtual membership card, purchase, and schedule personal training sessions, view current specials and announcements, and so much more
For more information, including costs, and to find the HealthPoint membership plan that’s right for you, call us today at (330) 202-3318. Or, to gain access to our massage therapy, personal training, and athletic training services, create your HealthPoint Health and Wellness account right now and book an appointment.